Users of this website, which is operated by Twdor Sdn Bhd (“the Company”), are requested to abide by the terms and conditions of use set forth herein. By using this website, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to keep yourself informed of any latest changes.
1. Website Operation
The Company may change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.
2. Prohibited Actions
Users of this website are prohibited from engaging in the following actions, including those prohibited by other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Actions that will or may infringe on the copyrights, privacy, property and other rights or interests of other users of this website, third parties, the Company or its partner companies.
- Actions that will or may cause disadvantage, financial loss or other damages to other users of this website, third parties, the Company, or its partner companies.
- Actions that will or may be offensive to public order and morals, or violate laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- False declarations when using this website for membership registration or other purposes.
- Illegitimate use of email addresses, passwords, or other personal information.
- Using this website to solicit business or achieve other commercial ends for profit, or for preparations thereto.
- Other actions may interrupt the operation of this website or interfere with the provision of services.
3. Personal Information
This website is managed by the Company, and the Company is committed to ensure the privacy of all users. This policy applies to all pages of the website, but it does not apply to the pages of other organizations, including the websites of the members of the Company. Although we include links to these websites, their privacy policies could be different.
What kind of information do we collect and keep? The type and quantity of information we receive and keep depends on how you use the website. You can access most of our pages without disclosing your identity or revealing any personal data. Our web servers collect anonymous records during visits by users to the site. This information is used to create statistical totals, for example, about when users access our site, pages that send visitors to our site, the type of browsers used by visitors, and which pages they view. These statistics help us to understand how to use our website and give us valuable data to improve in the future.
We don’t collect any personally identifiable data (such as name, address, telephone number, or e-mail) on our website unless the user chooses himself to provide them, for example by participating in our campaigns, volunteering with us, filling up the contact form or by subscribing to our newsletter. These personal details are confidential and we keep them safe and disclose them only when necessary for the purpose for which they were provided.
We will not sell, rent or share the information that you provide without your permission or unless required to disclose it under the law. If you’re signing from Malaysia, you are protected according to the Data Protection Act. If you want to practice any of these rights or you have any questions about this policy, you can write to: [email protected]
Except in cases where otherwise indicated, the contents of the page have been done by the Company and are licensed under copyright. That means that you can not copy, reproduce or modify these contents in any way without prior authorization. However, we are happy to collaborate. You can ask for authorization by emailing us at [email protected]
5. Copyrights and Other Rights
- Copyrights, trademarks, portrait rights and all other rights relating to this website belong to the Company or its partner companies unless specified otherwise. Users are asked to respect the protection afforded to holders of copyrights, trademarks, portrait rights, and other rights.
- Users are prohibited from using, transposing, copying, distributing or modifying all or part of the data, images and any other form of content obtained from this website for any purpose other than personal use, as specified in copyright laws, or that which is explicitly permitted by other laws, without the consent of the Company or the holders of rights to said data, images and content.
6. Recommended Settings for Viewing this Website
For optimal viewing of this website, users should use an Internet-enabled PC and Web browser with the recommended settings posted separately on this website. Please note that certain features of this website may not be available, and may cause inappropriate display or operation when the recommended settings are not used.
7. External Links to this Website
The Company allows, in principle, external links to this website.
However, please read and observe the cautionary items regarding external links, which are posted separately on this website.
8. Governing Laws
The formulation, legal force, application and interpretation of these terms and conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
Disputes between a user and the Company or partner company over the use of this website shall be exclusively determined by the courts of Malaysia.